Monday, November 3, 2008

One More Thing About Elections

No matter which man is elected tomorrow he will be my president for the next four years. I may not agree with his policies, his value system or his decisions but you will not see or hear me speak badly about him on my blog. There will be no talk of him being stupid as I so often see about our current president, George W. Bush. There will be no disparaging remarks like the Dixie Dips made...not coming from me. In my humble opinion I live in the greatest country in the world. Yes, we have free speech. Not free HATE speech.
I pray that our leaders make good decisions and that they can sleep with clear conscience each night. May the CHANGE we see in our future include more responsible sex practices so that
innocent babies are not lost to the whim of abortion.
And so, I close this day with a simple prayer...God, bless America.

Please sign up to Pray the Vote and continue to pray for the president as he serves our country!
www.presidentialprayerteam.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW