No doubt about it I am a whosoever! I love these verses and the hope they offer that one can come out of the darkness of sin and be in the light, be in the presence of God. Call it what you want prefer; you are doing something you would want no one to know... call it darkness, sin, wrongdoing, being naughty...boils down to turning your life away from God. To be open, in the light, up-front, true...filled with the spirit, filled with God's peace. Such happiness and lightness of heart leave me feeling incredibly blessed.
14. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.