Sunday, July 1, 2007

Prayerfully Entering July

It is amazing that it is July already. Seems to me that time is flying by and I am here for the ride. I woke up this morning thinking that I did not want anything to do with the treadmill bbut since this is a deal I made with God I always defer to Him. If I end up on the dam thing it is because I believe in my heart that God wants me on it. I did 26 minutes as ususal.

Here is the list of people I pray for during my walk;



Sick, Injured, Disease




Ann McGrady
Beth B
Merydel W

Kay White
Sheryl Crow - Breast Cancer
Sally MFMB
Ginger Putnam - Breast Cancer
Liz
Mary
Laura Ingraham - Breast Cancer

Elizabeth Edwards - Cancer
Abigail Taylor

Linda Taylor - Ovarian Cancer
Gail Drenzick - Cancer
Judy Rankin - Breast Cancer
Saralyn - Breast Cancer
Betty
Diana
Brenda
Lindsey (brain tumor)
Eunice (Mel’s sis)
Nancy R

Jules
Bev
Jane (kit’s friend)?
Patti (TYG! Breast ok)
Frances Johnson
Rachel’s Aunt
Debbies Mom
Debbie (MS)
Vickie G
Betty W - IBS
Ted
Bert & Sharron

Jimmy

Patti & Tim

Bob

JoAnne & Jim

Soldiers wounded in War

Jeanne

Tyler T

Michaela

Paul & Bette

Gary (cancer)

Judy S (cancer)
Bob (Sharon’s Hubby – Kidney)
Ernie Johnson

Jimmy
Greg
Robert
Gary
Carl
John

John Lilly

Padraig H
Staff Sgt. Dale Beatty – lost legs
Scott Work
Dave
Steve (Anne’s sons Cancer)
John O
Lorraine O
Fred W
Dick C[8
Jeff (bone spur)
Jon Lester
Jonathan Papelbon
Brian Clancy
Cody (8yr. burn)
Greg Montalbano
Marabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW