Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Sixtieth. Anniversary

Aunt Ellie and Uncle Danny celebrate their 60th anniversary on June 15th. I love to look at this picture of them and others showing them on their happy day. Looking at the pictures I see that my dad was the best man and my sister Maxine was the flower girl. I wasn't in the plans yet and neither was my cousin Mark of course. We came along in "51" just 3 weeks apart. My mother alway thought of Ellie as a sister and I think she was thrilled that they had chosen each other. My uncle was in the Navy and I just came across some pictures of him in his Navy uniform and he was so handsome...still is. I am going to work on making this picture into a card for them. I tried to add some yellowing tone to it so that I can use blacks and browns. I hope they like it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW