Sunday, April 25, 2021

Fun With Technique Junkies Red Rubber

Here are three cards I created using Technique Junkies Stamps.  I love red rubber stamps! 

The top one was created using the Joseph's Coat technique.  First I used a blending brush and spread quite a few bright colors in no particular order.  Then I stamped the background stamp,  Dotted-Blooms on top of all those colors using versamark embossing ink.  I used clear embossing powder and heat set it.  Then, the part that really makes these colors pop...you blend black or dark blu ink over the entire card.  The embossed image resists the black and, VOILA! 


This second image is Palm Collage background stamp.  The dark one is Dark Blue Stazon on top of an alcohol ink background.  

  This one I colored the stamp with water based ink in my Misti.  Stamped over and over and over and...over.  in the end I took some distress and dry painted it between the rays.  

                                                      https://techniquejunkies.com/palm-collage/



 

2 comments:

  1. You achieved great results from all three techniques; these cards all look FANTASTIC! Love the background stamps you chose and all the color you added.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa..thank you so much! You should know that you inspire me with all of your wonderful cards.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW