Tuesday, July 4, 2017


Wonderful new stamp from Technique Junkies    I created the background with Distress Oxides, original release, and then used some Nuvo Glimmer through a Donna Downey stencil. Those oxide inks are so awesome.  More on the way!

I used a Tim Holtz sentiment from one of his collections of words.  Then on the inside I added a sentiment than says; Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.  That one is from So Suzy Stamps

She is just beautiful...and in her ears she has little gems.  Love this stamp!

2 comments:

  1. I love that--leave a little sparkle wherever you go. Lovely says for a glimmery glitzy card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I am always looking for those kinds of sentiments. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW