Sunday, October 5, 2014

Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day but I had a family wedding to attend so I was not able to stamp all day as I wished I could.  In between losing cable/internet/phone several times a day (Bright House..not so BRIGHT) I had very little time to watch the video's and stamp.  

I was able to connect to the web call that Cathering Pooler started but no web cam or mike in my craft room so I just listened to all of the lovely ladies.

Today I was able to catch a video by Catherine Pooler using Distress Ink and Embossing an image so I gave it a try.  The results actually did make me cry.


It came out so beautiful.  I am thankful this day  that my eyesight is still ok and that I can see this and create such wonderful cards.  Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW