Thursday, October 9, 2014

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Watercolors is the challenge this week.


I have always loved Inkadinkadoo's inchies.  I have almost all of them and mostly, it would seem, I like to look at them.  Since I had not used the fall ones I decided the time had come.  I recently purchased some dies from Sizzix and one was a grid that works perfectly with inchies so...

I used one of my 6 x 6 inch pads to cut border squares that fit into the grid.  Then I cut the smaller squares from Gina K cream layering and stamped an assortment of inchies on the squares using distress ink. I popped them up and then decided to color some with watercolor.

Used an oak leaf punch and created a cluster of leaves on to of some twirled in a bunch bronze embroidery floss.  Topped the leaves off with three sequins from Wrights.

The card is 5 x 5 and I am going to make an envelope for it using my envelope maker.  I'll add that later.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) I love the inchies and autumnal colors , so pretty and the metallic twine with the leaves is a perfect finishing embellishment :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW