Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Stand With


The funny thing is, today Bob said that he is still undecided. It's not that he is undecided that is funny it is that he is that way in all ways. LOL I explained to Bob why I am voting for John McCain and Sarah Palin despite the seemingly impossibility of their election.
I vote first and foremost for pro-life candidates when possible.
I vote for the person I trust to keep my family safe.
I vote for the person who I believe is worthy to be called, Commander in Chief.

I vote for someone with values as close to mine as I can find. This equals John McCain. My first choice was Mitt Romney but since he did not win the Republican nomination I support John McCain.
You really need to watch the you tube video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW