Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Worker's Condemnation


Worker's Condemnation...I didn't think of it so I can't take credit but by God it fits to a T! I am so angry I can't be BLUE! I went to pick up my pain medication and was informed that Worker's Comp insurance is no longer going to pay for my pain medication. I think they are claiming that this pain is from a degenerative condition and therefore they are not responsible. They are CHEATS and what they do is cruel and unjust. I thank God that I do have prescription coverage and that they covered it but how fair is that??? I am in pain due to boxes falling on my back at the warehouse where I worked. I am pissed. Notice I post when I am mad or blue. I need to work with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW