Friday, June 30, 2017

Cards For an Upcoming Swap

If you are in the same stamping group as me close your eyes... 



I have collected the Petite Places Stamps & Dies from Papertrey Ink for a bit too long.  It is starting to become hoarding.  LOL!  So... I broke out the little camper, mountains and trees and the little car and made this cute card.  Why has it taken me so long to use these sets? 


Then there is this adorable llama set from Gerda Steiner Designs.  Seriously?  CUTE!  I could not help but make one doing a photo bomb. Their faces are so darn cute.  


The next card due might be a gatefold card so I better get busy with that one and stop playing with these llama's!  Hmmm... gatefold llama's?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW