Saturday, November 22, 2014

A CASE of Sorts


                                     Video by Shery Russ
This morning I had the opportunity to spend some time strolling through the internet looking at people's blogs.  One that I came across was, Shery Russ and she had made this awesome looking card with a stencil and sleigh stamp.  I did not have the same stamp or stencil but I thought I could come up with something similar using a Memory Box stencil and an old wooden rubber stamp.





For the first time since my eye disease diagnosis I had trouble distinguishing colors today.  I thought I was using a black pen and it was dark green and I thought I stamped in black and it was blue.  Scares me a bit to be honest but I have thought of some ways to help myself; take my time, read the labels, buy some paper and keep it in bags with the color label and also add the scrap to the bag so I can find them.  Hopefully, I won't need to rely on that totally.

Let's just say it was not a great eyesight day but I was able to make three cards so.. it was a great day all in all!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Sorry to read about your eye disease. Hope it's a slow progession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inking :) u did an amazing job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Sorry to hear you were having eye problems today. It would scare me, too. You came up with good ways to work around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW