Tuesday, September 16, 2014


                This weeks cue card... Grass.

I went through my stamps and found this new one for me, from Impression Obsession.  Both the bunny and sentiment are from IO.  I stamped the image with Distress Ink and then watercolored.   I used a green gel pen to darken some of the grass and also used white gel on the tail.  I used a Martha Stewart Hop punch on the top and then used a Recollections 110 lb. base.

I wanted to add sequins but are sequins CAS?  I try to leave white space but although I am better at it I still have trouble.

Head on over to CAS ology and join the fun!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your water coloring is good, and yes of course you can add sequins to a CAS card, I add to mine from time time, and off lately I had used sequins on most of my cards, including the latest one too! however I add only a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and I like the MS punch. Thank you for commenting on my ATCAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - my MIL would disagree - she hates the rabbits getting her vegetables! But this card is very sweet - love the watercolouring! so glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW