Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The day began with Betty downstairs dressed at 9:20.  This is unheard of!  Her usual time is by 10 while she is here and 11 when she is home.  Today we had planned to pick up an online order at Best Buy and be back by 10:30 so that she could just lol around in bed a bit.  Is that what happened.... of course not.


So, I suggested that she come with us for the ride.  I got an earful... "I am not going to stand around in a store looking at computers."  "I don't go out until I have my breakfast in a relaxed way."  "This is why I live alone."


So, I plopped the cereal and sliced banana on the table with her juice and morning pills.  I could not seem to help myself when I said, "We wait for you every morning so I did not think it was going to be a problem to have you wait for us."  Why must I say things that I KNOW she will not "get?"  


All in all...I need a vacation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW