Friday, August 25, 2017

Technique Junkies Challenge

Bleach Blocking Technique

This month the challenge at Technique Junkies is; Bleach Blocking.  I had never tried this before and found it addictive.  The colors change so dramatically depending on what ink you use. I inked the paper first using dye inks.  Then I used a block rubber stamp to lift the color by dipping it into bleach I had poured into a plate.  Red Alert... make sure you are in a well-ventilated room.  

You can find the challenge and a link to the technique here; Technique Junkies Challenge

This is the stamp I used.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love the colors you used on your background, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Aimeslee...I had a lot of fun with this technique.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW