Saturday, July 1, 2017

Watercolor Background

One of my card making heroines is, Kristina Werner.  I love what she does with every medium and really respect her opinion.  Last week she posted a list of budget friendly items that she likes.  One of those was; Canson XL  I decided to buy it when I went to Walmart, much cheaper by the way, and tried it when making this card.  I used a variety of dye inks on a stamp block, wet the paper and let me tell you... I am happy.  The paper allowed the ink to pool and spread and never got funky as some watercolor papers tend to do. I really like it and will try it out again tomorrow.

The stamp is from Papertrey Ink... I believe it is the March year of Psalms.  The dies are Poppy Stamps and Simon Says Stamp.  One thing I think I will add is enamel dots... white. Thinking on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW