Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pink Watercolor over White Snowflake

Yesterday was white, today seems to be pink.  I cut a piece of watercolor paper and taped it down to a board and stamped three snowflakes, large medium and small (GinaK) onto the paper with Versamark and then used detail snow white powder to heat emboss.  Once dry I used my watercolor set from Micheals to paint the background pink.  A new spool of ribbon from Walmart at the bottom, some shiny bling and a silver embossed greeting  (GinaK) on vellum and my simple little card was complete.

I like having the border around the watercolor tape from the tape. I always saw Kristina Werner do it and my paper would tear until.. I bought Frog Tape.  Like the blue painter's tape only even more delicate!


4 comments:

  1. Love the soft and shiny effect! What a beautiful and feminine card! The satin ribbons are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and delicate in pink! LOVE the way you placed your sentiment tag--FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in pink! Love that ribbon and sentiment treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW