Wednesday, October 22, 2014

http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/
I was at it again today with another card for the Hambo Stamps October challenge.  Today came, my middle of the night brainstorm, a shaker card. I used the adorable artist pig again who seems to have accidentally gotten paint all over his painter's coat while he has created a "window" scene with trees and leaves and sequins.  Of course his little black cat is looking on hoping that he'll have time once he is finished, to pour some milk in a bowl at the very least.



I created the wallpaper using a couple tiny stamps from Wplus9, the trees from Memory Box, the shaker circle with a Spellbinders die and the little black kitty is from Impression Obsession.

I love this pig so much... he'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Mary! I have been wanting to make a shaker card but I have chickened out so far. Yours is beautiful! Well done! Your pig is cute and I love the little cat die cut - big cat lover here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! Your pig is adorable, and the scene in your shaker window is so pretty. It could be a card all by itself! Love the detail on your wall as well! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW