Thursday, September 18, 2014


This is my second submission to the Addicted to CAS challenge.  
I love this image but it is an old one and I kept no records back then.  I seem to recall that it was designed by a women whose first name was Michelle and I also think she was on the craft show with Carol Duval at one point.  I'd love to have a name so if you know please leave me a message.




I used Adirondak Raspberry dye ink to stamp the image and then copic's to color in the umbrella's.  The tiny butterfly was stamped in a lime green pigment.  CAS is not natural to me yet... a work in progress, but I feel that I have left white space and kept the image as focal.

3 comments:

  1. What amazing colouring and a fabulous oriental image. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!!! Love that stamp but I love your colouring even more just fabulous. Thanks so much for another super card for our Oriental challenge at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Mary! I love what you have done with these umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW