Sunday, August 10, 2014

It's not your computer messing with your eyes I am in fact using large font.  I have recently been diagnosed with Birdshot Chorioretinopathy.  No sense trying to explain other than to say it is rare and not all that treatable.  I find myself very bleary-eyed by end of day so I am going to make it easier for me to see my blog.  I hope that is ok with anyone who happens by.

I have been off my game so to speak, since moving in with my mother-in-law who needs constant care now as she is suffering from dementia/Alzheimer's. Needless to say these are stressful times but I have been taking some online classes;

Here: Online Classes with some of my favorite artists..Kristina Werner, Jennifer Maguire and many others.

and Here: Craftsy.com

Doing the classes has helped me to relax and also to find a little bit of my creativity.  Here is one of the cards I created using my Silhouette machine and the lessons learned in A Cut Above Online Classes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW