Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Am Blessed

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I have a daughter, Teresa, who I did not raise but who is always here in my heart.  I have prayed and prayed that we would reconnect and yesterday I opened Facebook to see a message, "Mom is this you?"  Praise God for all of my blessings!



This is my daughter Teresa


This is my granddaughter, Tiffany
Could I have asked for a better gift?  I think not!  I have not talked to them since 2000 and have hoped every day that somehow they would find me.  God is GREAT! 

Looking forward to hearing all about their lives and what they have been up to. I am blessed!



1 comment:

  1. Looks to me like you do have a wonderful gift and a pretty one too!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW