Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10 top reasons to blog about my journey with Bob and his mother:
 
1. It helps me keep things in perspective.
2. I can keep track of all of the oddities of life.
3. This is a pretty font.
4. I can see if any of my children ever read my blog.
5. I can type when I feel like crying because I can't do both.
6. It can remind me that I have already had this argument with Betty before...a lot.
7. I can track my fears.
8.  I can S C R E A M with my keyboard and it is not quite so jarring!
9.  It reminds me to record things that are both positive and negative.
10.  I can see that I am trying and that there is a difference between trying and being trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW