Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not Always As It Seems

Just wanted to make note of the pill story.  Last night Betty said that she needed to do the pill container after Sunday.  So I said, "Well, you don't have any for Sunday in there."  She said that she has Sunday in the container, that I had written a note and she had filled Sunday.  I said that the note had said they should go into Saturday.  She got a bit huffy and said, "No, you said, Sunday."  What I had actually written was, these pills should go into Saturday after Sunday is empty.  The reason being, she went on a Saturday and came home on a Saturday so it would have been too confusing to put Saturday in there and have the daily Saturday filled as well.

I decided not to argue the issue and although I figured she must have missed an entire day of pills, I decided that without Aricept in her repertoire... there was less reason to be concerned.

Today she came down with her empty pill container and announced she needed her pills for the rest of the week.  So, Sunday was indeed empty and there was little to worry about.  

When it comes to having information exactly straight it will serve me better to just check the situation out before I get my panties in a jumble.

I do feel there is slightly less CONFUSION without that Aricept. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW