Saturday, April 10, 2010

Round IS a Shape

I use large font so that I can see as I type. I am 59 now..next year 60. Who woulda thunk? For some reason I always thought I was going to check out long ago. No one is more surprised than me.

All I see on TV now that this health care passed is about obesity
. Ahhh...obesity. I have so much obesity, my obesity is obese. What the heck...I try to lose. At least I am able to get a bike ride in thanks to the recumbent bike. It was a pretty penny but honestly I could not do any exercise so this has saved me. This is my bike and I just love it. I am out of shape... unless you too consider round a shape! But, I am able to do it. Since my back injury I have been unable to do much including walking so this is a Godsend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW