Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge

How bad is this? I saw a sketch challenge and decided to try it...now..WHERE is it?????? LOL I cannot remember for the life of me. So, here is Tilda.

5:10 pm.........WOO HOO!!!
Found the sketch challenge @ Just Magnolia Blog

I cut the circle with nestabilities and then ran it through the cuttlebug. The flowers needed a little something so I used some stickles glitter in the center. This is only the 2nd. Tilda I have colored and I think I need tons more practice but I am having fun with it!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, love all the bright colors! You've got a great eye for all the little details! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Magnolias stamps are just wonderful! But your card is really nice. I think you have done a excellent interpretation of the sketch and the coloring is beutiful!

    Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card, great use of colour. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the Tilda you have used, so sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! Love the papers and colours you used!

    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, the papers and colours gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for our first week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW