Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now I am 58

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. Hubby, (the best hubby in my world) took me to a rubber stamp store and bought me a Scor-Pal. I LOVE it! I also got a few rubber stamps and a cuttlebug embossing folder. I am so excited about having the scor-pal and can hardly wait to start looking at some of the ideas on the site.

We also went to lunch at Bugaboo Creek and I got my free dessert. Do you know you can get a free dessert at many restaurants if you sign up at
their site on the web? Luckily for me there was only one waitress so I was able to NOT have her sing Happy Birthday with the Moose puppet. She quietly said, Happy Birthday, as she handed me the big skillet chocolate chip cookie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. After hubby buying the Scor-pal I could hardly object to him also digging in!

Where else could hubby take me to fulfill my most perfect day? The Public Library! Whoo Hoo! For me the library is Nirvana. One of the saddest things about this economic mess is that libraries are closing.

When I arrived home there was a beautiful boquet of flowers waiting from my daughter and her family. The are just so beautiful and will fill my house with spring as we look out and see all the snow.

Yesterday also brought the great news that my grandson Jim has been accepted at a choice school for the next three years! Great News!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW