Friday, March 27, 2009

Marco Paper Blogging!

This is really terrific...my favorite place to shop at stamp conventions has joined the blogging world!
Marco Paper Blogspot They have a great website and so many awesome things to buy. Take a look if you need any specialty paper...this is the place! Marco Paper Online

I need to make a decision..do I buy a Big Shot or a Wizard? I have more Nestabilities coming and I am so sick of trying to get the "sandwich" right to get them through the Cuttlebug. I suppose I will have to do a search and see what others think!


Todays card.....



This is another glitter window card...I like the background paper best. These are just not thrilling me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW