Friday, February 20, 2009

Stamp To Lose Challenge

This week the challenge from Sparkpeople.com Stamp To Lose was a watercolor card. I have been playing with my new Peerless Watercolor since yesterday. This is the card I finished and I have been working on an ATC I will post tomorrow. I love the way these blend...very nice. Now, when I say NEW, I use that term loosely. I actually purchased them from Old Town Crafts in Georgia on one of my trips to Florida. Since Paula has been gone a couple years...(Still Grieving that loss!!!) I clearly buy things and don't always use them. Thanks for pushing me with the challenge. I needed that!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very nice. Love the stamp and the colors you used. You definately did a great job completing the challenge and getting it postedT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW