Saturday, February 14, 2009

I can't help it...I LOVE my Martha Stewart Lace punch. I searched a few Walmart stores, high and low before I found it hidden behind some others...probably by someone who thought they would come back and find it. Sorry! It's all mine. This card is for a swap with the theme; squares. I somehow missed the three squares directions so I went back in and made two small framed pictures. The stamp was a gift from my Bob who somehow related to the photo stamp! I am glad he did. As I often do I made use of one of my wallpaper books that my awesome friend Sylvia gave me. I will not live long enouh to use all of the available wallpapers. (I'd need to live another 50 years at a minimum!) The textures are yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW