Saturday, February 9, 2008

Today I Feel

I feel wiped out today. The pain is just overwhelming and I woke up this morning in a lot of pain. I did not take any med's last night because of a stupid vitamin pill. Hello? Can you say...idiot!?? I slept a couple times here on my chair with the heating pad burning my arse. Clearly that is not helping. Thank God I see Dr. W this week and Dr. R next week. I am thinking that Dr. W might give me a cortisone shot and I am hoping it helps!!

I walked a few minutes last week on the treadmill but really need to do it more often even though for very little time. Just the habit and that I am not totally resting these darn muscles. I wish I could take back months of inactivity and laziness. Since that is not about to happen I need to keep on keeping on.

Bill seems to be doing ok although he is back to being diabetic on top of the renal failure. He is so darn good about the subQ treatments...just pretty much lays there. Booey has been hanging around hoping that her attention might earn her a peice of chicken.

March is coming. Enough said.

Reading;

Redemption

by; Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW