Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Do I Need a Different Blog?




The frustration I am having signing into this blog is driving me crazy!  For weeks I could press new post until the cows came home and nothing.  Today, as a lark, I pressed it and it let me right in.  I have no idea what is wrong here but it is so maddening.

I started using Word Press a few years ago but this one seemed so easy at the time.  Now, not so much.  I literally have not been able to sign in to change or add anything since September 28th.  I guess I will post this little rant with a couple card pic's and see if it loads.


Thanks to you for checking in on my blog even when nothing seems to happen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry.... Have no idea what is going on... I've blogged since 2006 --and have been on Blogger since 2009.... I never have problems posting... Wish I knew how to help... So sorry.. I know how maddening it must be.... Hope you can get it fixed soon.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having so much trouble. I was recently thinking that it has been a while since I have seen a post from you. I'm glad you were able to get on today! Hopefully it was a temporary glitch and is done now...

    Great shaker cards! I love all the little shaker compartments on your adorable bee card. And your dearest friend greeting is perfect with the deer image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW