Saturday, July 15, 2017

Technique Junkies Crinkled Watercolor





I have two entries for this challenge.  I have to say the first time I attempted this I used Blister powder to whip up some watercolor and it did not have the desired results.  Then I used my trusty Kuretake Watercolors and some tissue paper and it worked great.  

Basically you paint some colors onto your watercolor paper and while wet you take crinkled tissue wrapping paper and lay it down onto the wet watercolor.  I waited 25 minutes and then removed the paper....voila!

This is a Technique Junkies  stamp set and a sun from parts unknown.

Besties

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work with this technique. You decorated your card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW