Monday, June 29, 2015

Two More Pocket Letters in the Making

Yesterday I spent some time working on two more pocket letters.  They are not done but I am enjoying the process.


These are not done and only a few have the goodies in the back but I thought it would be good to see the process I use.  One of the things I really like is that each pocket is its own little piece of art and I can just work on it or I can get several done at a time.

The letters will be the hardest because it is difficult for me to hold a pen and write with my head looking down at the paper.  Part of the joy of the "letter" is that it is handwritten so I will keep writing.

Fun.  Lots of fun!!

2 comments:

  1. These are quite fabulous, truly little pieces of art all packaged up! I watched several videos and will try to make one at some point, maybe for my daughter's wedding this Fall? Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw these in the group and loved them! Especially the cat one! Great Pocket Letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW