Tuesday, May 26, 2015

An upcoming swap calls for a masculine card and I am not all that fond of them.  I don't have a lot of masculine type stamps... no deer or rifles or trucks.  (Kidding... I know that doesn't describe all men BUT,) when you look at examples many of them have those elements.  Lisa Babitz gets my prize for masculine cads.  I love the way she puts them together and when I grow up... I want to be like her. :)  
So... Tim Holtz is a man and I like his Distress Inks... therefore, this is a masculine card?  Hmmmmm?!


There are a lot of stamp companies involved in this one... some I can't even tell you.  The car is Melanie Sage, the bird Tim Holtz.  The numbers are Thursday or Friday something and the Happy Birthday & stars,  Simon Says Stamp.   All the different phrase stamps have been collected here and there through my loooonnnng stamping life.  

All in all I had fun with this one.   I am still in a lot of pain from my shoulder.  The doc will not give me an MRI so I guess it doesn't matter why I am in pain... I have adhesive capsillitus which basically is frozen shoulder.  (according to the doctor who will not do an MRI and is clearly looking thru a crystal ball)  Grr!  I am doing the exercises at home right now, religiously, even though I have an order for therapy, because it is so painful... I just cannot bear one more stretch from my therapist.  I really do my exercises though and hope that within the next couple of weeks I can get it back to where it was before my second graceful incident which made my arm worse.  As long as I can make some cards here and there... I am happy! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW