Saturday, December 27, 2014

Shaker Card

Shoulder pain... will try to post about this later.


Update;
Very quickly, I used my new Sizzix large primitive star die and cut a piece of thick fun foam.  Then I stamped the little Unity stamp image and colored with copic's.  Die cut some Simon Say's Stamp hearts and tumbled them down the left side.  Used sequins and some tiny bears, hearts and stars to fill the shaker.

My husband realized that this must be his because.. he is my main squeeze!

My shoulder and bicep pain is nearly unbearable so I have no patience for typing.  Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like the idea of using fun foam - built in thickness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are having such pain in your arm. Your card is wonderful. The shaker design is fantastic. Hope you feel better soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW