Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This came out great and I after messing up my red one I was thrilled to lift up the stencil and find, perfection!  The Joy die cut is Lawn Fawn cut from an old tissue box and embossed with detail silver powder three times.  In person it actually looks metal.

I added some bling to the flowers and some silver thread behind the joy.  I am hooked on embossing paste!

Tim Holtz stencil
Wendy Vecchi paste
Hero Arts silver embossing powder

A wonderful class.. A Very Trendy Christmas 2.0

7 comments:

  1. Well done! The white and blue is so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See...you now work wonders with the embossing paste! I love the contrast of the colors...isn't this stencil awesome? Way to use that tissue box and embossed it with the die! Like you, I am quite enamored with the embossing paste. Recently, I ordered the GOLD one! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is gold...and silver too! Mine are both sitting on my shelf unused.

      Delete
  3. LOVE this, Mary! Embossing paste is really fun, isn't it?! The magic happens when you lift the stencil. I love this stencil and think I need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So trendy, Mary! Love the colours for Christmas and I like the rounded corners...I so need to buy myself some embossing paste. TFS on A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so "on trend"! It's wonderful to see how much the class has inspired you!!!! The gallery is full of your beautiful creations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW