Monday, October 27, 2014

Once again I am taking an online stamping class, this time with Catherine Pooler of  Stamp Nation.  The name of the class is,  A Very Trendy Christmas 2.0  and I think you can join any time for just $29.95. and is available forever once purchased.   So far I have completed two cards.  

This is todays, file under geometric.  I used the hexagon stamp set from Stampin Up and used multiple colors of green inks.  Then I punched them out using the hexagon punch, glued them down into a tree shape and glued that panel to Kraft cardstock. The little Merry Christmas sentiment is a Wplus9.  


5 comments:

  1. Wow, is this ever CREATIVE, Mary! I love your hexagon tree!! Well done on thinking outside the box! So glad that you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love all the green printed papers you used. Your tree looks great against the kraft. I actually have a hexagon punch and may need to give this a try! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very creative, Mary!!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever! I love your hexagon Christmas tree!!! I feel a CASE coming on. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW