Monday, September 8, 2014

TLC497  Curved Sentiment
I have such a soft spot for House Mouse stamps.  We had so many guinea pigs when my children were growing up.   I love their squeals and am a pretty good imitator if I may say so myself.

This card was stamped with Mahogany Distress Ink and left to dry for a day or two.  Then I watercolored the images and finished them off with Wink of Stella for the sparkle.  The bow on the top right corner comes from my mom's sewing kit so it holds a special place.

The challenge I plan to enter is the Curved Sentiment challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Try as I might I could not get the sentiment to curve and stick to my acrylic block so I used my scissors and made some clips in it and voila... it worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW