Wednesday, August 13, 2014


Today for class number 9 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 the lesson was, use your flower stamps in a new way.  I totally copied Julie Ebersole's card.  She did use a different stamp set with smaller leaves and flowers but I copied the general idea.  I HATE fussy cutting.  God Bless Die Cuts!!  The smaller leaves would have been better but I think it worked out ok.  I used the WPlus9 Spring Blooms Stamp set available at SimonSaysStamp or EllenHutson.


The second card was an experiment and it came out so so.  I used the same Spring Blooms set but this time I used glossy paper and pigment inks.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, whatever it takes to get the right look, eh? I wanted to use a die but didn't have anything that worked. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW