Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Today I tried to make some cards for the Heart-4-Seniors group.  I wanted to stick with one of my favorite images, I think it is Vickie Enkoff or her daughter Melanie's, design.  Vickie has been on my mind lately... I miss her talent and friendship.

The Heart-4-Seniors group is a yahoo group that sends cards to seniors on a regular basis. I wanted to sign my MIL Betty up because she loves getting mail and I realized it was only fair that I send some out as well.  So, every week I need to come up with cards and postcards.  I try to send at least 5 or 6 and then if group members are having a birthday or anniversary I send one out. 

Since I am limited on stamps here in FL and pain makes sitting a problem..not too many cards are produced and 'store bought' is my saving grace.  Today though I got three done and feel a real sense of accomplishment.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW