Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Loving my new Kindle... makes it easy to carry reading material with me to fall back on during long card games we play with Betty.
I bought some great mysteries for just 99 cents each.  Can't go wrong with that and they are a series.













Bob just off the telephone with Betty.  She seems to forget that she has already called and said goodnight so she repeats the whole call.  Plus, the second call seems to get later and later.

I am trying to prepare myself for Betty's stay with us this summer.  I am sorry to say I dread it, but would be less than honest if I pretended that spending 24 hours a day for four months with Betty, was going to be stress-free.  I can't really  imagine it.
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW