Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Move

Who knew?!! I find mysef temporarily living in Florida to be closer to Bob's mom while we, let's say, evaluate! I love our apartment and the warm weather is good for my fibromyalgia and back pain. The move was just so tiring that it is taking time to recover. I seem to sleep twice as much and that is without help!

Booey seems ok..a bit out of sorts but certainly is finding her spots to be comfy here. She has an appointment at a vet we found down here tomorrow and hopefully her thyroid tests will be better!

Been to two of my grandson's Little League games and that is a huge plus!!! I will get my camera unpacked soon.

All my stamping equipment I brought is still packed...soon to be unpacked!! I am home..for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW