Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge

How bad is this? I saw a sketch challenge and decided to try it...now..WHERE is it?????? LOL I cannot remember for the life of me. So, here is Tilda.

5:10 pm.........WOO HOO!!!
Found the sketch challenge @ Just Magnolia Blog

I cut the circle with nestabilities and then ran it through the cuttlebug. The flowers needed a little something so I used some stickles glitter in the center. This is only the 2nd. Tilda I have colored and I think I need tons more practice but I am having fun with it!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love all the bright colors! You've got a great eye for all the little details! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card, great use of colour. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Tilda you have used, so sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, the papers and colours gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for our first week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Mary GW